The easiest way is to filter the list of campaigns on the Dashboard by applying a Search Filter. To perform the search, and by doing so apply the Search Filter, do the following:
- Locate the Search Filter form on the Dashboard, at the end of the Campaign list. The form entry filed shows the text “Search by ID / Experience URL / Title / Notes / Google Analytics Campaign Parameters”.
- Click on the entry field; the default text will disappear.
- Enter the search term or terms. The search term could be any of the following, in whole or in part:
- Delivr ID
- Experience URL
- Campaign Parameters
- The search can be further qualified by selecting check-boxes corresponding to the type of Campaign to be included in the search scope:
- URLs - Shortened URLs
- Pages - Delivr hosted campaign landing pages
- Profiles - Delivr hosted profile page
- Click on the "Search" button. The list of campaigns will now show the search results, with the Search Filter applied.
Tip: The results of the search can be easily saved as a Campaign Group. To save the results, click on the link “Save these … items as a Campaign Group” just above the search form.