Delivr allows developers, game companies and app publishers to track and analyze the cross-platform delivery of Apps using a single, universal URL.
Now available for Apple iTunes, Google Play, Windows Phone, Blackberry World and others.
The 3 Steps of our App Download Tracking Process Explained.
Provision & Distribute
- You create a Short URL at Delivr using a default URL then add one or more platform/OS-specific Application URLs for your various app store-specific URLs.
- Your Campaign Short URL or QR Code can be distributed via social media, online ads, signage, retail display, poster, print or any number of other printed media.
- Track & Deliver
- The user sees and interacts with your compaign.
- User visits are sent to Delivr's tracking and content delivery server(s).
- Delivr automatically detects the device OS and re-directs the user to the appropriate platform/OS-specific application URLs e.g., the download for the correct version of your app based on their device.
- User experiences the immediate download of your app to their smartphone.
- Process & Report
- Delivr processes and reports on the results of the campaign in real-time.
At this time Delivr supports the following device groups:
- iPhone/iPod Touch URL: Apple’s iPhone and iPod Touch running iOS
- iPad/iPad Mini URL: Apple’s iPad and iPad Mini running iOS
- Android URL: Android OS devices
- BlackBerry URL: BlackBerry OS devices
- Symbian URL: Symbian OS devices
- Windows Phone URL: Windows Phone OS devices
- Nokia URL: Nokia devices that do not run on Symbian OS or Windows Phone OS
- Opera Mini URL: Devices using Opera Mini browser when Opera Mini does not provide further information on the device
- Desktop Device URL: Desktop Devices, a group capturing all non-mobile devices
- Soon - Amazon Kindle
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Install applications at your own risk.